About the Course
Wicklow Golf Club is a picturesque, parkland course that follows the coastline of Wicklow Bay and is situated in the historic town of Wicklow.
Each of the 18 holes makes full use of the contours and natural features of the cliff top terrain, providing a challenging test for even the most ardent golfer. The clubhouse facilities complete the perfect golfing experience. You will find panoramic views, excellent golf, bar and dining facilities and, of course, a welcome that will make you feel right at home. But don't take our word for it, come and experience it yourself.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Enda McLoughlin
- Course Designer: Tom Craddock; Pat Ruddy
- Course Type: Parkland
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: 8am-11pm, 7 days
- Par: 71
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Full Pro Shop on site, phone: (0)404 66122
- Course Distance: 6,035yd
- Visitor Tee Times: Anytime that is not pre-booked or reserved for competitions etc
Refer to the website or contact directly for Green Fee rates.
Add course to Wish List
- Diners Club Accepted
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted