About the Course
Powerscourt Golf Club East Course has hosted the 1998 Irish PGA and the 2001 Irish Seniors Open. Our new West Course was designed by David Mclay Kidd, whose portfolio includes the acclaimed Bandon Dunes in Oregan.
Like the East, the West offers a variety of challenging holes presenting a fresh perspective on the stunning scenery of the Powerscourt Estate. The East Course follows the contours of this mature and historic landscape. Talented golfer and successful Walker Cup captain Peter McEvoy designed a testing and rewarding challenge for all levels of golfers.
Powerscourt Golf Club was voted overall best parkland venue 2014.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Paul Thompson
- Course Designer: East course Peter McEvoy, West course David McLay Kidd
- Course Type: Parklands
- Holes: 36
- Opening Times: From 7.30am to 11.30pm, 7 days
- Par: 72
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: East 7,000 yards (6,421 metres), West 6,900 yards (6,352 metres)
- Visitor Tee Times: From 8am to 6pm, 7 days
Refer to the website or contact directly for Green Fee rates.
Add course to Wish List
- Diners Club Accepted
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted