About the Course
Bray Golf Club is a magnificent parkland course comprising USGA specification greens, set in nearly 200 acres, combining stunning scenery with a classic layout. The course was designed by Des Smyth (Ryder Cup Vice Captain) and Declan Brannigan. Bray provides the perfect environment for all golfers with spectacular views of the Wicklow Mountains and Killiney Bay evident throughout the course.
A comfortable and convivial ambiance is assured in the clubhouse which contains spacious changing facilities and a substantial bar and restaurant. Players are made to feel welcome following their round of golf and they can avail of the extensive menu that will appeal even to the most discerning of palates.
The course is available for play on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays with limited tee times available on Saturday mornings between 10.30am on 12 noon. The cost on weekdays ranges from €25 to €50 and €70 on Saturdays and bookings can be made by telephone or e-mail.
Societies, corporate groups and charity classics are all welcome and rates vary depending on the size of the group and their specific requirements.
- Caddy Hire: No
- Club Professional: Ciaran Carroll
- Course Designer: Des Smyth, Declan Brannigan
- Course Type: Parkland
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: 7.30am-6pm, 7 days
- Par: 71
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: Championship 5,990m; medal 5,645m; society 5,188m; ladies 5,077m
- Visitor Tee Times: Monday 7.30am-4.30pm; Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm; Friday 8.30am-4.30pm; Saturday after 2pm subject to availability; please visit www.brsgolf.com/bray/visitor_home.php
Refer to the website or contact directly for Green Fee rates.
Add course to Wish List
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted