About the Course
Castletroy Golf Club enjoys a well deserved reputation for its charming tree-lined golf course, excellent facilities adn traditional Limerick hospitality. Redesigned in 2006, Castletroy was voted one of Ireland's top 100 Golf Courses.
Castletroy Golf Club was founded in 1937 and is located in the outskirts of Limerick city (off the Dublin Road). The golf club is one of the most popular in the Munster region due, in no small way, to the hospitality of members and staff at the club.
A major redevelopment of the parkland course was completed in 2005 and the new course will test the skills of all golfers. The course measures 6,284 m. For further information on events please check with the course or the Golfing Union of Ireland (GUI) website.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Denise O'Shea
- Course Designer: Eddie Connaughton
- Course Type: Parkland
- Dress Code: Smart casual; no denims
- Holes: 0
- Opening Times: 7.30am-11pm, 7 days
- Par: 71
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: Blue 6,284m; red 5,453m
- Visitor Tee Times: All day Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat; limited times Tues/Thurs
Add course to Wish List
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted