About the Course
The luxury five star Heritage Golf and Spa Resort is situated in the quaint village of Killenard, near Portlaoise, in the heart of Ireland. This unique resort comprises a luxury, five star, 98-bedroomed hotel, conference and event facilities, the Seve Ballesteros and Jeff Howes co-designed 18 hole championship golf course, combined with the Seve Ballesteros “natural“ golf school.
The resort also has a luxury spa, which features Pevonia Botanica spa products, with 20 treatment rooms and more than 70 treatments to choose from, a floodlit walking and jogging track, a health club and a variety of restaurants and bars.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Eddie Doyle
- Course Designer: Seve Ballesteros/Jeff Howes
- Course Type: Parkland
- Dress Code: Smart casual; no jeans please
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: 8am-6pm, 7 days
- Par: 72
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: Men 6,516y; ladies 5,747yd
- Visitor Tee Times: www.brsgolf.com/heritage/visitor_home.php
Refer to the website or contact directly for Green Fee rates.
Add course to Wish List
- Diners Club Accepted
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted