About the Course
Discover Beaufort Golf Resort, County Kerry. An 18-hole parkland course, nestled amongst 200 year old trees, 15th century castle ruins, beautiful lakes and rolling meadows, uniquely surrounded by the magnificence of the MacGillycuddy Reeks.
Facilities at Beaufort Golf Resort include a 7,004 yard 18-hole course, friendly clubhouse, bar and restaurant, pro shop, putting green and car park.
Beaufort Golf Resort is situated close to many hotels, guesthouses and B&Bs and only 20 minutes drive from Kerry Airport.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Mark Heinemann
- Course Designer: Original course Arthur Spring; redesign T McKenzie, M Ebert
- Course Type: Parkland
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: Daily from 07:00-22:00
- Par: 71
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: 7004 yards
- Visitor Tee Times: Availability every day
Add course to Wish List
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted