About the Course
Corrstown Golf Club is a 27-hole course situated only 5 kilometres from Dublin Airport. Our championship layout of river and meadow courses along with our 9-hole Orchard course, guarantee a truly great golfing experience.
Though relatively new, a child of the 1990s, this superb Eddie Connaughton designed complex (championship length) has matured beyond its years and has developed a reputation as one of the best parkland courses in north County Dublin. Our unique water features throughout the course add to the challenge of your game. We, at Corrstown, take pride in our clubhouse offering visitors full bar, restaurant, coffee dock and professional shop facilities. We look forward to welcoming you and then of course welcoming you back!
- Caddy Hire: No
- Club Professional: Pat Gittens, PGA
- Course Designer: Eddie Connaughton
- Course Type: Parkland
- Holes: 27
- Opening Times: 8am-10pm, 7 days
- Par: 72
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: River 3,195yd (2,905m); Meadow 3,489yd (3,172m); Orchard 3,269yd (2,792m)
- Visitor Tee Times: Every day - time sheet allowing. See online tee times at http://www.brsgolf.com/corrstown/visitor_home.php
Specials available throughout the year on a seasonal basis; please check the website for the most up to date information.
Add course to Wish List
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted