About the Course
Beaverstown Golf Club is a challenging 18-hole, par 72, parkland course, set in 140 acres of lush orchards. The course boasts 18 undulating sand based greens to test golfers of all standards.
Friendly staff and a warm, inviting clubhouse, provide the perfect backdrop to a memorable, Irish golfing experience. The original course was designed by Ireland's foremost golf architect, the late Eddie Hackett. He also designed the impressive Enniscrone, Waterville, Old Head of Kinsale and Ballybunion courses. The course was recently re-designed by Peter McEvoy, the 1977 and 1978 British Amateur Open Champion, 1999 and 2001 victorious Walker Cup captain and current chairman of the Royal and Ancient selection committee.
- Caddy Hire: No
- Club Professional: Edward Martin, PGA
- Course Designer: Eddie Hackett 1982, remodelled by Peter McEvoy, 1999
- Course Type: Parkland
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: Sunrise to sunset
- Par: 72
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: 6,559 yards (5,972 metres)
- Visitor Tee Times: All visitors are welcome where tee times are available. Monday all day but on Tuesday there is priority for ladies. Thursday and Friday, all day. Members hour is from 12.30pm to 1.30pm and on Saturday members time is from 10.30am to 12pm.
€20 - €40, subject to change.
Add course to Wish List
- Diners Club Accepted
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted