About the Course
Not overly long by modern standards the main hazards and attraction on this wonderfully maintained 27-hole course are its trees.
Established in 1941 and first opened for play in 1946, the course was extended to 12 holes in 1965, 18 holes in 1981 and 27 holes in 1995. A most enjoyable test of golf that caters for golfers of all abilities. Course record 64. Highly recommended.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Jamie O'Sullivan
- Course Designer: James A Murphy
- Course Type: Parkland
- Dress Code: Neat and casual
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: 9am-6pm, 7 Days
- Par: 71
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes, Telephone: 063 21269
- Course Distance: 5,800m west; 6,400m east
- Visitor Tee Times: No Restrictions
Refer to the website or contact directly for Green Fee rates.
Add course to Wish List
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted