About the Course
Muskerry Golf Course is now considered to be one of the top 18 hole parkland courses in Munster, if not all Ireland. Nestling in beautiful parkland close to the village of Tower near Blarney It offers golfers the opportunity to sample golf over natural terrain , natural hazards as well as bringing many mature trees into play.
The club has 23 Holes and a variety of different course layouts to encompass these holes. The first few holes are relatively flat and leads to the spectacular 6th Hole a par 3 over a river to a green clinging to the edge of a precipice in the yonder distance.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Martin Lehane
- Course Designer: Input by Alister Mackenzie
- Course Type: Parkland
- Dress Code: Neat dress essential
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: 8am-6pm, 7 days
- Par: 71
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: MacKenzie 5,861m; Bruen 5,439m
- Visitor Tee Times: Visitors welcome on weekdays except Wed from 11am/Thurs before 12am; members' hour daily 12.30pm-1.30pm. Call 021 4385297 in advance
Refer to the website or contact directly for Green Fee rates.
Add course to Wish List
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted