About the Course
Bantry Bay Golf Club's 18-hole, championship, cliff top, parkland course, towers above the head of Bantry Bay in the far west of County Cork. Fourteen holes immediately overlook the shore where the warm Gulf Stream first touches land on this side of the Atlantic. There are splendid panoramic views across the sea and islands to the Beara Mountains, Sheeps Head and Mizen Head peninsulas.
The course follows the natural contours of the countryside that results in some breathtaking holes in the picturesquely undulating scenery, even the six lakes and other hazards would charm a landscape artist.
Days Best Avoided - Sunday.
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Course Designer: Christy O'Connor Junior
- Course Type: Clifftop/Parkland
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: 9am to 5pm, 7 days
- Par: 71
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Steve Cameron. Pro and teaching pro: Steve Cameron
- Course Distance: 6,117m
- Visitor Tee Times: All day everyday, except up to 12pm on Sundays
€38 peak times; €34 off-peak times.
Add course to Wish List
- Mastercard accepted
- Visa Card Accepted